We are committed to keeping our patients and staff healthy. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation daily and will always maintain the highest level of safety possible. Our office consistently follows the guidelines of the CDC, recommendations from the Minnesota Board of Dentistry, American Dental Association and local government authorities. Our infection control policies have undergone a complete review and we have implemented new controls to better serve both our patients and staff including the installation of HEPA 13 air purifiers.
During these uncertain times, we urge you to take care of yourself, which also includes attending to your dental health. We are here to assist you and answer any questions that you may have.
How to protect yourself:
- Sanitize your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wear a face mask while in public.
- Stay at home if you are feeling ill.
Additional measures we are asking of you at your appointment:
- Pre-screening: We will communicate with you prior to your appointment to ask some pre-screening questions and ask these questions again when you arrive. If you have a cough, temperature or other symptoms consistent with COVID-19, we ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment.
- Face mask: We ask that you wear a face mask when entering our clinic. Masks are available for you upon entry.
- Hand Sanitizer: Please use the available hand-sanitizer when you enter our clinic.
- Direct-To-Room: Before your appointment, you have the option to stay in your car instead of waiting in the reception area until we are ready to seat you in a treatment room. Simply call us upon arrival and we will let you know when we are ready.
- Mouth Rinse: Prior to dental treatment we will supply you with a peroxide rinse that has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.